What’s First? Do I Save Money or Pay Off Debt?
Everyone is looking at ways to save money and for most of us, looking inward at our household spending and tweaking our budget is the first place to start. After trimming the obvious fat, there are still ways to cut expenses without feeling deprived. Here are some tips that you can look at to stretch your household budget.
This may seem obvious to many that clipping coupons is a great way to start. It does take dedication and organization. And there are many more places to find coupons then just your Sunday paper. Look on Coupon sites, sign up for manufacturer discount newsletters and use their Facebook pages for coupons to print.
Sites like SwagBucks or MyPoints are sites that allow you to print coupons and earn points towards gift cards and other discounts by shopping through specific links and doing other activities to earn points.
Daily Deal Sites
There are many daily deal sites that list discounted items for a day, so if you are looking to buy certain items such as shoes, clothes, electronics, jewelry and more, they can be purchased for deep discounts.
Changing What You Buy
You can save a lot of money by reducing and getting rid of paper products like paper towels or paper plates and changing to use cloth towels and cloth napkins. Many savvy consumers are making their own cleaners from basic products like baking soda, washing soda, vinegar and other non toxic items. These items are very inexpensive and you can save a lot of cash by not purchasing commercial cleaners and soaps.
These are just a few ways that you can start making a dent in your household budget. Of course,purchasing your personal checks, business checks and banking supplies will help you save more money as well. Check out our great prices and selection.
How a Home Equity Loan Works
Basically, the borrower is using their home’s equity as collateral against the loan. A lien is placed against the borrower’s home and this lien will reduce your actual home equity until the loan is fully paid off.
Here are some tips on how a card can work for you
1) Choose a Card with Cash Back Options
2) Take Advantage of 0% APR Promos
3) Build Points for Travel or Free Goods
Take Control With The 8 Tips for Paying Off Student Loans
1) Know What You are Signing. It is easy try and worry about it when you graduate, but if you are finding that you have to take out loans for school, read the contract! Know and understand your agreement. It is very important to your financial health in the long run.
2) Don’t Ignore Notices and Stay in Touch. The government does not take into consideration
an excuse of “I didn’t know about it”, or “I forgot” when it comes to repayment. When you
signed on the dotted line, you made a commitment to repay within certain guidelines. Make sureyour creditors have your current mailing and email addresses at all times. Ignorance will just costyou more money in the long run.
3) Read Your Contract. Get out your loan docs and refresh your memory on repayment terms.Make sure there is no penalty for early payments, loan consolidations, etc.
4) Don’t wait to graduate to start payments. If you are employed before graduating, start repaying your loans as soon as you can afford it. The earlier you start, the sooner it will be completed and the less interest you will be paying out. Make sure to read your contracts!
5) Make larger payments. Round up your payments as often as possible. The more you pay on your loans, the less interest will accrue and will save you money overall.
6) Make additional payments. Adding extra payments will go right to your principle, reducing your loan amount and, therefore, your interest accrual. Plus it will shorten the time left on your loan.
7) Check out options for automatic payments or loan consolidations. Often creditors will give a discount on interest if you allow an automatic payment. A savings of a .50% or so can really add up over the life of the loan. Also, consolidating multiple loans can cut back on the amount of interest paid. Read and research any means of saving money so you can take the savings and add it to repayment on the loans.
8) Be Consistent. Make your payments on time and avoid late fees. Penalties can add up to big money that you could use to apply to the loan instead.
You can be in control of repaying your student loans on the fast track with these easy tips for paying off student loans. Let us know some of the tips that have helped you pay down your debt quickly.
1. Avoid the Drawback of Combined Finances
a new corporation, limits an entrepreneur’s personal liability and helps ease other aspects of business management including bill pay, taxes, and other money circulating through a business account.
2. Elude the Mentality of Over Investing in a New Business
3. Obtain Cash Flow Management Skills by Speaking to Financial Experts
Avoiding Financial Pitfalls as an Entrepreneur
There is a growing area of savings that has been hiding in plain view for many years…. well, unless you are the main shopper in your home. I am going to make a big assumption here for a second and say that most people that are in charge of grocery shopping have been comparing prices, clipping coupons, and using discount cards for years. That is no secret. I remember my mom clipping coupons when I was growing up, oh, so many years ago.
Today more and more major retailers are starting to use Loyalty Discount Cards as a means of providing a savings vehicle to their consumers. They have come to realize the benefits that grocery stores and other chains have seen with increased use of loyalty cards. After all, by having a customer agree to sign up for your loyalty card, there are often many benefits for both the retailer and the consumer alike.
Using Loyalty Cards as a customer can provide you with discounts and even free goods, if you use the card often. Here are some of the benefits that many people can get with most loyalty cards.
* Free Products
* % Off Savings
* $$ off savings
* Special Sale Events
* Discounts when others join
* Cash or additional points with special purchases
* Discounts on other products
* Buy 1 Get 1 free promos
* Gas discounts
…..And so much more
This is just a sampling of what you can get by using loyalty cards. I know one of the detractors to these cards is trying to keep track of them all. Your wallet is only so big and there is only so many of those tags that you can hang off of your key fob.
Here is an idea to help you manage your cards. Get a small coupon wallet or index card carrier and have a spot for each store you regularly shop. Place any of your coupons and your loyalty card in the pouch. That way when you go to the store to shop, everything is in one place.
Forget your cards anyway? Make sure when you sign up for the card that you always use the same phone number and email so you can quickly key in the number or address if needed at the store to find your account. Allow others in the family to know what they are too for when they go shopping. This is very helpful for stores like Walgreens, CVS, etc.
Using Loyalty Cards is an easy way to add additional saving to your purchases and these saving do add up over the course of a month and year. Share your tips below for using loyalty cards in your home budget. We would love to hear from you!
We know that shopping for personal checks is probably not on the top of your list of favorite things to do. And even though we have thousands of choices that can make it an overwhelming process on its own. So we have tried to make the process easier when it comes to selecting your new checks. Our top 100 best selling personal checks section can be a great place to start the process.
Our best-selling checks consist of checks from all over the site that have been purchased the most over and over. We have chosen the top 100 and they represent a great cross section of all of our products available that you may be interested in. One easy way to start your check selection process is to use this section and find a check that you would be interested in, click on it and you will see similar product choices in that category.
You will find gorgeous checks in there from plain parchment and safety checks to dogs, flowers, confederate flags, ribbon awareness checks and so many more.
Now there is no need to stress out when you have to choose a new check image. We make try and make it as easy and painless as possible so you have an awesome shopping experience at Checks SuperStore. Plus if you need help with your order, we are just a phone call or email away.
Thanks for being our treasured customer!